Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: i wonder

Way to lvl your own char. No wonder you were a no attention having hack.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    -Thomas Jefferson

In some ways, herpes is considered a gift, too.

ok sure thing but i know i didn't buy it and that's all i need... last time using this forum so later, flame me all u want.. this is a game not life

Quote Originally Posted by Kaotik
    ok sure thing but i know i didn't buy it and that's all i need... last time using this forum so later, flame me all u want.. this is a game not life
    WTF?! What is life then? Wait is the shit i do outside the game life or is it the other way around? Confuzed. Wait, what? Ok got it figured out. NM no i dont.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    -Thomas Jefferson

i play these games in real life... does that make me an interdimensional traveller?
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

I'm like Tom Hanks in that one movie, where he flips out and kills people, because like, he thinks he is some kind of paladin and, well, he is on a mission and stuff, and I think he goes into a cave and kills someone, because he played this one game sorta like D&D, but it wasn't, but it kinda was, but it wasn't, so like he thought he was his character, which was this paladin, so he had to kill someone. Yeah.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Big?

nono, apollo 13
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

That Thing You Do?

No, no, it was... damn it, what was it called? Dragons and Monsters or something like that.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Joe vs The Volcano?

Knight

zoolander?

Wilson???

Spalding?

Bueller?