Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Airport - UFO

My theory is that its something the chinese government is working on to effect the weather. They've long had a weather changing program, and if you look at whats happening in the video it basically looks like they're seeding a cloud from high altitude. If they can launch an object over areas of dry land and make it rain and it doesn't cost much, they can produce more food in africa to support their growing population.

Which makes MUCH more sense to me than extra-terrestrials travelling light years just to mess with our heads. I do want to believe in UFOs, and I do believe there are numerous civilizations outside of Earth, but I do not believe that they'd sneak around, teleporting cows and hovering in formation over areas populated with people too poor to own decent phones. They'd either be a passive helpful species who would usher in a new era of unity on earth or they'd lord over us and make us all their bitches / food.
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagris View Post
    The music really makes me want to believe!

Bwa haha!
    That isn't music... that's the actual audio.
    BritneySpears14: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
    bloodninja: Don't **** with me biznitch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Doula Doom View Post
    I do want to believe in UFOs,
    a UFO is just a flying object which you can't identify. It doesn't have a direct correlation with intelligent alien life. Until we know what the hell that thing is, it will remain to be a UFO.

I like your idea about messing with the clouds though. It just seems odd that an airport would get shutdown over something like that.
    bloodninja: Don't **** with me biznitch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

these people that want to think aliens are real are almost as bad as the tards that believe in global warming still after the documents came out about the scientists lieing about everything.. these people are called wackos, retards, idiots, dumb, stupid or douche or some variation of other words or a combination of the words i listed with other words or all of the above. Point is just like the global warming trend this is nothing more than the government screwing with you and oxll jumped right into that pack hahahaha.

at Most i would agree with doula

Quote Originally Posted by Goraden View Post
    these people that want to think aliens are real are almost as bad as the tards that believe in global warming still after the documents came out about the scientists lieing about everything.. these people are called wackos, retards, idiots, dumb, stupid or douche or some variation of other words or a combination of the words i listed with other words or all of the above. Point is just like the global warming trend this is nothing more than the government screwing with you and oxll jumped right into that pack hahahaha.

at Most i would agree with doula
    Yeah, they're all retards! Just like people who cannot spell 'lying' correctly!

Ahahaha.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

TBH guys when you tine into account the # of stars in our galaxy, + the number of known galaxies in our universe, it's pretty much a mathematical impossibility for there not to be intelligent life outside of our planet.

How much contact any of this life has had with our planet is what's debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith View Post
    a UFO is just a flying object which you can't identify. It doesn't have a direct correlation with intelligent alien life. Until we know what the hell that thing is, it will remain to be a UFO.

I like your idea about messing with the clouds though. It just seems odd that an airport would get shutdown over something like that.
    Motherfucker this! Best answer in this thread. And Doula, interesting theory. I am thinking however it is some sort of advanced military satellite or something.

Kalypto - 40 Magus WAR, retired.
    Azurial - 40 Disciple of Khaine WAR, retired.
    Arakhiel - 40 Blackguard WAR, retired.
    Ashenfall - 40 Witch Elf WAR, retired.
    Poupan - 40 Choppa WAR, retired.
    Kalmah Astrophel - FFXIV, FUCKING retired.
    Sirenreisa - 39 Cleric AION, retired.
    Kalypto - 50 Cleric RIFT, active.
    Seraphine - 50 Mage RIFT, active.
    Crystalprayer - 26 Warrior RIFT, active

Do something useful! KILL SOMETHING!!!

Kill! Kill! Kill!

The video you posted Doula may not be of the chinese airport UFO, but instead of one that happened in Russia last year. Some sites claim its the chinese one, but the news hasn't confirmed the source last I checked.

Xenomorph, Yes I believe in Aliens. Is this an Alien spacecraft? Your guess is as good as mine. My first impression is this isn't Alien due to the fact we saw it. Our primitive culture is already developing cloaking materials that bend light, and make an object invisible. I'm certain that when the Aliens want us to know about them they will make it obvious. For now though, I doubt the odd teenage alien is out there buzz bombing earth, but more likely Americans are doing it.

One thing is I take Steven Greer seriously. And you should too, seeing as even your president had him come to the white house to debrief him on the Disclosure project. Steven Greer said that due to the disclosure project, the American ufo files will be disclosed earlier then planned (sometime in 2012 was their original date). This doesn't mean they will publicly announce that aliens exist or are here. This is simply the release of documents that have been kept from the public. Cop reports, Pilot reports, and public testimonials regarding experiences involving UFO's.

Britain, France, Spain, Mexico, and a handful of other countries have already done this in the past 3 years. So for you Skeptics think what you want. The process has begun, and slowly the government and population are treating the UFO matter more seriously. We are not alone, and to think so is quite naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxll View Post
    The video you posted Doula may not be of the chinese airport UFO, but instead of one that happened in Russia last year. Some sites claim its the chinese one, but the news hasn't confirmed the source last I checked.

Xenomorph, Yes I believe in Aliens. Is this an Alien spacecraft? Your guess is as good as mine. My first impression is this isn't Alien due to the fact we saw it. Our primitive culture is already developing cloaking materials that bend light, and make an object invisible. I'm certain that when the Aliens want us to know about them they will make it obvious. For now though, I doubt the odd teenage alien is out there buzz bombing earth, but more likely Americans are doing it.

One thing is I take Steven Greer seriously. And you should too, seeing as even your president had him come to the white house to debrief him on the Disclosure project. Steven Greer said that due to the disclosure project, the American ufo files will be disclosed earlier then planned (sometime in 2012 was their original date). This doesn't mean they will publicly announce that aliens exist or are here. This is simply the release of documents that have been kept from the public. Cop reports, Pilot reports, and public testimonials regarding experiences involving UFO's.

Britain, France, Spain, Mexico, and a handful of other countries have already done this in the past 3 years. So for you Skeptics think what you want. The process has begun, and slowly the government and population are treating the UFO matter more seriously. We are not alone, and to think so is quite naive.
    You should know that eye witness testimony is the worst possible form of evidence that can be gathered. The scientific method abhors the use of eye witness testimony to satisfy the burden of proof.

And light can't bend. *facepalm*

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Quote Originally Posted by iXenomorph View Post
    You should know that eye witness testimony is the worst possible form of evidence that can be gathered. The scientific method abhors the use of eye witness testimony to satisfy the burden of proof.

And light can't bend. *facepalm*
    Never said eye witness is credible evidence, just saying that is what the ufo files include.

regarding bending light... Heres a little article from 2008 about two old materials that bend light.

http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/21213/page1/

Aside from those materials bending light, Gravity also bends light. If you look more into it, you will see that we recently made huge breakthroughs in this technology (2010). Xeno, everytime you speak you speak falsely. The trend in your writings is that you don't do any research, shoot from the hip and just try to devil's advocate approach on all topics.

Please actually do some thinking before replying again, correcting you is irritating and necessary unfortunately due to other less scientific minded ppl reading these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagris View Post
    Yeah, they're all retards! Just like people who cannot spell 'lying' correctly!

Ahahaha.
    SCREW YOU!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goraden View Post
    Point is just like the global warming trend this is nothing more than the government screwing with you and oxll jumped right into that pack hahahaha.
    LOL WUT?
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

Sigh... I can't even begin to express what a complete lack of understanding of the properties of light you have just demonstrated. This is quoted DIRECTLY from the article:

Both materials, described separately in the journals Science and Nature this week, exhibit a property called negative refraction that no natural material possesses.
    Negative REFRACTION. KEY WORD :: ****R E F R A C T I O N ****

Refraction is NOT "bending" light. Refraction is reflecting light off different surfaces. The Technology Review uses the word "bend" for laymen like yourself who do not distinguish between refraction and "bending"... clearly...

The reason why you cannot "bend" light is because it is not made of physical matter. You can't direct it except in a straight line.The only instance where you can EVER bend light is if you beam light into the accretion disk of a black hole. That's why blackholes are INVISIBLE because they literally suck up the light, but I don't think we're developing portable blackhole cloaking devices any time soon.

I can't understand how you did not even perform an en passant reading of the content in the steaming evidence you provided by yourself, when the glaring contradiction is in the second paragraph of your lovely article.

Secondly, your belief in "aliens" is nothing more than the logical argument from ignorance. "I don't know what that thing is, it must be aliens from a galaxy that have come to visit our planet. You're going from an abject statement of ignorance to an abject statement of knowledge.

Unless I'm misunderstanding you and you have some *other* evidence than grainy youtube videos mixed with melodramatic music.

http://gallery.roadbikereview.com/da...0/facepalm.jpg

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Negative REFRACTION. KEY WORD :: ****R E F R A C T I O N ****

Refraction is NOT "bending" light. Refraction is reflecting light off different surfaces. The Technology Review uses the word "bend" for laymen like yourself who do not distinguish between refraction and "bending"... clearly...
    Seriously? Trying to educate me on something you are blatantly wrong on again? Refraction is the opposite if you will of Reflection. At no time does Refraction ever use reflection. So in laments terms you are just stupid. And bending is a proper laments term in negative refraction, since you are changing the direction of light without reflection. Basic principles of light Refraction vs Reflection, and you try to school me on this! ugh Facepalm isn't fucking enough to describe my utter disgust!

The reason why you cannot "bend" light is because it is not made of physical matter. You can't direct it except in a straight line.The only instance where you can EVER bend light is if you beam light into the accretion disk of a black hole. That's why blackholes are INVISIBLE because they literally suck up the light, but I don't think we're developing portable blackhole cloaking devices any time soon.
    ? You self contradicting fool! Reason why you can't 'bend' blah blah blah, then only to say 'the only way to bend light is....'

And no its not just beaming into the black hole, its like I fucking said, GRAVITY BENDS LIGHT. So shut the fuck up, sit back, and realize what a giant douchebag you sound like!

Now let me get on to insulting other more important people like Goraden

Goraden you don't really think the whole Global warming is made up by the government? I know carbon tax is a bullshit tax and all, but seriously, global warming isn't some made up science. Just because of the publicity on the study in Greenland that was way out to lunch, doesn't mean all global warming scientists are wrong. You my friend are the one jumping into a pack of whacko's on that one.

First of all, LOLUMAD?

Now that that's out of the way...

In "laments" terms [layman's, I'm assuming, though it seems ironic there would exist a typographical error in your sentence, when you're trying to demonstrate that I in fact, and not yourself, am "stupid"] refraction is the "change of direction of light." Calling it "bending" is asinine because a change of direction is inherent in the definition. That's why we have two different words -- bending and refraction. We wouldn't need the word refraction to make a distinction if there wasn't one, but there is.

You change the direction of light by altering the progression of the light waves, not "bending" the light beams. That's why we use the word "refraction to describe the phenomena of what you perceive as "bending" light. Ugh. Counter-facepalm? Did you really have to get so worked up over a scientific definition? Do I really sound like a giant douchebag or do you? Somebody, please fetch a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

And the second thing about "gravity bending light." Gravity only bends light if the gravity is strong enough. You know what a black hole is? It's basically single point in the universe, and only instance where gravity is strong enough to do this. Ever. Congratulations, you only reaffirmed what I said. Gravity bends light, well what is a black hole? It's the strongest gravitational pull that exists in the universe.

But really;
    So shut the fuck up, sit back, and realize what a giant douchebag you sound like!
    Oh, how I love sweet hypocrisy at it's finest.

Kill! Kill! Kill!