Thread: Name change

Default Name change

So i went to the GNC store to get some of my BUFF-NOW pills & i saw a package labled Hexighen. only 1 letter different then my game name. I guess i stole it, or one of the makers saw me in game & was like, THATS COOL, Im taking it! anyway. Trying to come up with a new name or go back to one of my old Names. if i had to think of them all my character list be 10x that of Nifields sig.

You really only get one name change, PM your decision to me and I"ll change it.
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

dailything

Yes, I want to learn and this information is completely what I need. Take it out and I would introduce it to more people. By the way I also want to share if you would like to get some Designer iPhone 5S Cases.

Quote Originally Posted by dailything View Post
    Yes, I want to learn and this information is completely what I need. Take it out and I would introduce it to more people. By the way I also want to share if you would like to get some Designer iPhone 5S Cases.
    Fuck your chinese junk