Thread: star trek online

Default star trek online

kinda of a gay game i suppose but they relased the romulus package not 2 long ago thought id give it a try again as their is no good games right now till archage and some others are released and i am bored shitless just thought id post this shit see if yall wanted to play it with me im playing as romulousheres a link for a trailer just you tube the shit if u want a game play althouhg im sure u shit heads played this game before http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1WqpXMtBI

Quote Originally Posted by maximusdecimus View Post
    Kinda of a gay game I suppose but they relased the romulus package not 2 long ago thought id give it a try again. As their is no good games right now till Archage and some others are released and i am bored shitless! Just thought I would post this shit see if you wanted to play it with me? I am playing as romulousheres a link for a trailer just you tube the shit if u want a game play although I am sure u shit heads played this game before. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay1WqpXMtBI
    I know this isn't school until Sagris is online but at least make sentences.

yea yea its just that i knew you guys would either say something smart or say nope not playing this game so i did not give a fuck about sentences as i am not using them now lol

Give him a break, he is from Alabama. They dont exactly... learn there.

Quote Originally Posted by maximusdecimus View Post
    yea yea its just that i knew you guys would either say something smart or say nope not playing this game so i did not give a fuck about sentences as i am not using them now lol
    If you don't give a fuck why should we.. Make me wanna give fucks!

Huh.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Goraden View Post
    Give him a break, he is from Alabama. They dont exactly... learn there.

Watch your mouth bro Alabama redneck checkin in and ready to skool and be learnt stuffz

Huh.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.