Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wanna purchase Landmark?

  1. #1

    Default Wanna purchase Landmark?

    Click this LINK and use code: CGAMER24

    This will help support my Twitch channel. Thanks! twitch.tv/chronicgamertv


  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Sweeet!
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

  4. #4

    Default

    I have codes to pass out that will give you this item! I will pass them out when I stream Landmark!


  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Administrator Krypts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1995
    Location
    Cloverdale, BC

    Default

    IMO this game is a complete waste of money at this stage of development for me. Yes I paid for it yes I have played it no a better version of Minecraft is not a game I find interesting.

    Krypts

  8. #8

    Default

    Just thought I might point something out. Salvia EQ:Landmark is too much sand. Not really what I was expecting. The editing tools were a complete disappointment.

    The engine they are running landmark on is also something out of a horror story. Graphics looked mediocore (like planetside without all the particles and textures), and the thing chugged on my computer that has no problem with games like Planetside, and Archeage, which are completely in a different league from EQ:LM. EQ is cartoony wow. I never realized how much that bothers me when playing a game until I was literally gagging from how colorful and toon like each character looked.

    So in the end, I don't think i'll be picking up EQ:Landmark or Next. Archeage will be the last carebear mmorpg I play. Unless EQ:Next puts in a full loot, pvp server I won't be playing.

  9. #9

    Default

    Please remember that there's really not a game here... it really is just an advanced Minecraft without the adventure mode built in. The starter editing tools are just that; when you earn all of the tools, you can pretty much do anything like copy/paste, etc. The intention is that Landmark objects will make it into EQ:N, or just that people will get to build all they want in the EQ:N engine without going through the quests and adventure modes. As for the engine compared with other AAA titles... how many of those titles let you manipulate every single element; terrain, structures, formations, etc... show me one mmo where you can divert a river, for instance. That's why the graphics aren't similar to something like Planetside where a massive bomb doesn't even clear foliage. I agree with you about the colors though, for current offerings AA really is handing everyone else their asses in terms of gfx.

    They've stated that there is certainly room for servers like Rallos Zek in EQ:N, and so PvP isn't just an afterthought but I do believe their primary focus is going to be PvE. Archeage certainly has more to offer than EQ:N unless you really want minecraft with your MMO. It's going to be interested as EQN gets closer to release to see the areas of divergence between AA and EQN, and who goes for what.
    Doula Doom (DAoC) | Corrupted (SB) | Duuma (WoW) | Rofl (EQ2) | Panic (AoC) | Doula (WHR) | Doom Rofl (DFO) | Ddoom (GW2) | Doula Doom (DF:UW)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxll View Post
    Just thought I might point something out. Salvia EQ:Landmark is too much sand. Not really what I was expecting. The editing tools were a complete disappointment.

    The engine they are running landmark on is also something out of a horror story. Graphics looked mediocore (like planetside without all the particles and textures), and the thing chugged on my computer that has no problem with games like Planetside, and Archeage, which are completely in a different league from EQ:LM. EQ is cartoony wow. I never realized how much that bothers me when playing a game until I was literally gagging from how colorful and toon like each character looked.

    So in the end, I don't think i'll be picking up EQ:Landmark or Next. Archeage will be the last carebear mmorpg I play. Unless EQ:Next puts in a full loot, pvp server I won't be playing.
    I look forward to EQ: Next because each server will be completely different and each time you re-roll a character it will never be the same experience. There will be no ?! quests and you can choose to stop, help or watch dragons, orcs and other monsters rape, pillage or invade and take over cities that will change the face of the map forever. You can dig down through several layers of earth to discover underground dungeons and areas no one has ever seen before.

    If you are interested in the development road map for Landmark you can read it here.


    SOE Live (Aug 14 - 17)

    Surprises. Yes. Surprises. That means we're not going to talk too much about what we're showing at the show.

    But expect things to die.

    And many seriously impactful changes roll out to Landmark immediately after the show.
    The castle I'm building should keep me safe from the small monsters at least...




    Quote Originally Posted by Krypts View Post
    IMO this game is a complete waste of money at this stage of development for me. Yes I paid for it yes I have played it no a better version of Minecraft is not a game I find interesting.

    Krypts
    Yes this is a real beta Krypts. $20.00 can be a lot of money eh?

  11. #11

    Default

    Seen all the video footage. And the guy with the ponytail is now my North American Tasos. He spews wonderful lies from his mouth. But we all know the finished product will be no where near to what they have been saying. My confidence in mmorpg's has dropped off. Ponytail Tasos did say they were saving details on PvP. And that it would be ground breaking brand new never before seen PVP. So..... am I going to buy into the marketing of magical beans? Will have to wait and see.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxll View Post
    Seen all the video footage. And the guy with the ponytail is now my North American Tasos. He spews wonderful lies from his mouth. But we all know the finished product will be no where near to what they have been saying. My confidence in mmorpg's has dropped off. Ponytail Tasos did say they were saving details on PvP. And that it would be ground breaking brand new never before seen PVP. So..... am I going to buy into the marketing of magical beans? Will have to wait and see.
    Oxll its called marketing. It would be silly if the Ponytail Tasos were to get up there and say:

    The engine we are running landmark on is something out of a horror story. Graphics look mediocre and the thing chugged on the Sony computers that has no problem with games like Planetside, and Archeage. Our game is a cartoon wow.

  13. #13

    Default Did you purchase Landmark using my link and code?

    Did you purchase Landmark using my link and code?
    JULY 15 - DIVINE SAGE CGTV
    Sony Insider program is not tracking my promotions! Sony wants me to get information so they can figure out whats wrong. If you did us my link and code to purchase Landmark please give send me this info Sony asked for..

    Method of payment
    Station ID used for purchase
    Date of purchase

    This is really lame and embarresing and I appologize for Sony.

    Thanks
    ~Salvia Divinorum

  14. #14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •