Thread: LOOKING TO JOIN

Default LOOKING TO JOIN

It's Vivium! I'm Kha's other half and I've been unofficially playing with KoT across a couple platforms. I play an Oracle lvl 40 in Archeage, I'm 25 and live in Northern BC (pacific Time)
    I've been Pvping as a support class in mmos for 9 years -- basically I keep Kha in nice standing online with money, labor points and heals. I afk alot throughout the day doing domestic shit, but am usually present late at night or early morning.

You can always tell when I've dragged in a stolen pack because so much of my blood is left on the ground surrounding it. BUT IT FUCKING GOT THERE DIDN'T IT.

I've really enjoyed playing with KoT and it's a shame we nolonger live in Vancouver area or Kha and I would be at the BBQ.

I don't like your name so I'm going to say no.

Also because you bleed all over the place as per this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    You can always tell when I've dragged in a stolen pack because so much of my blood is left on the ground surrounding it. BUT IT FUCKING GOT THERE DIDN'T IT.
    As if we don't have enough bleeding vaginas running amok in this guild as it is, we definitely do not need another one. We're a PvP guild - or so we were - and having you bleed all over the place is not a good sign. If any blood is to be had it should be from the fellow or harlot that you just gored with your freshly painted nails. I'm sure your fingertips are covered in jovial rainbows and effervescing with the serenade of a dreamer in love.

Yes, your blood fucking got there. Now plug up your fucking orifice and make someone else bleed.

Oh yeah, how can I forget;

It's Sagris!
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Since you've shown genuine concern for my vagina Fagris I'll put your worries at ease. No bleeding from any orfices, I promise. Not with babies to feed. If this wasnt a PvP guild I wouldn't apply. While I've been pvping longer than Kha's been gaming... it's usually a healing role. Although in recent years he keeps knocking me up so I can't enjoy endgame content. Thats right. Sorry to ruin your image of that starry eyed tagalong with manicured nails, but God damn Sagris you can paint my nails if you really want to.

Since you've shown genuine concern for my vagina Fagris I'll put your worries at ease. No bleeding from any orfices, I promise. Not with babies to feed. If this wasnt a PvP guild I wouldn't apply. While I've been pvping longer than Kha's been gaming... it's usually a healing role. Although in recent years he keeps knocking me up so I can't enjoy endgame content. Thats right. Sorry to ruin your image of that starry eyed tagalong with manicured nails, but God damn Sagris you can paint my nails if you really want to.
    Firstly, thank you for alleviating my concern the human race is not swirling down the proverbial shit hole. Ah, fuck the candor.

Fagris? I honestly had a little hope for you with your grammatical effort, but to my dismay it had plummeted with your second post. Well, that and your openness about getting knocked up a few times by Kha. Reminds me of a song I once heard called, 'Breed'. Huh.

The real sad part is that I've almost been doing the PvP song and dance about as long as you have been alive. That and ripping up little curs like you a fresh fuck filled orifice up on the forums. It is never a droll moment. Oh, I lie. In the recent years my wit has dulled. It is akin to scraping a once sharp blade repeatedly across dry shit. I'll let you guess who is the dry shit is. Fagris indeed. Fuck, I really need to find another place to leave my festering shit.

So, you'd allow me to paint your nails? Really? Well, alright. This is how it will go. There shall be no other way this will be performed. First, I shall lay my naked body - face down - upon a wooden bench in the woods. It does not matter where, but it has to be in the woods - if you ask why the woods, well, I don't really fucking care to answer. You will then rake your shoddy fucking nails upon my... wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. You will have to secure my limbs and head to the bench. I will cry and I will beg, but you must continue to the task until the glorious end. You will then rake your nails upon my back vigorously. Do you know what vigorously means? Probably not, but I'm sure a keen sighted girl like you can figure it out. Ahem. You will continue this method until one of two things happen. Your nails break off or I die. Only those two exceptions will be granted. Because seriously, Fagris. Just fucking kill me. Of all the stupid fucking, piss fucking poor things to fucking call me, you reach behind yourself and hew that from your gaping void of a fucking colon and somehow pull that fucking planted sized idiocy out of your wondrous ass.

Please, someone put me out of my fucking misery.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Oh did I type Fagris? It must have been my lacquered nails shaped to perfection with effervescent rainbow accents that made my fingers stumble so. It was definitely not your salon worthy nail description, imaginative fear of bleeding vaginas and name envy make you sound like a fairy. You've got masculinity locked down and screaming on the Forrest floor dude. Nice to see you in game. Are you going to level your character or keep roleplaying here on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagris View Post
    Firstly, thank you for [...] your wondrous ass.
    No one likes a kiss ass Sagris. Especially not those catgirl prostitutes in Halcyona you paid to sit on your face.

No one likes a kiss ass Sagris. Especially not those catgirl prostitutes in Halcyona you paid to sit on your face.
    Bwa haha. Who the fuck is roleplaying now? BWA HAHAHA!

You sure no one likes a kiss ass? You seem to be puckering those lips and just begging me to shift my ass upon your face so you can sift those lips all over my creamy ass. Alas, you're Kha's baby batter bank. Run off now, before you get yourself in trouble.
    Raging Infectious Malice

I approve of this thread! Catgirl, Catboy, Sagris always got some furry creature up on his face.

Oh and Kha, more Archeage, less harassing Viv with that 1h wand of yours! We need our healers on task, no 'little' distractions should be popping up!

You still about Viv?

No, I pushed her fucking head down her gaping abyss of a fucking ass and watched her consume herself.

Fuck off.
    Raging Infectious Malice