Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archage

Hybrid View

Default Archage

i am soon to drop 100 dollars on this game and a 100 bucks goes far on this game u can get a big ass ship land mansion gear weapons armor. my ultimate goal is to seige a castle in aurioara i think it is called right now we only got like 10 active dudes. and we need like 20-25 for the man power. i plan on building many galleons but i need the man power for those ships. i think we could easily take a castle and get to seiging and have fun on the high seas with a mix of galleons clippers etc. cyndaris has been recuting in game but she is picky which i understand why we got land and people cna just come in and steal stuff. i just wish one day we can get the man power needed to seige and take a castle and do massive warfare on the high sea. if any kot out there want to come back to archage would be nice.

I honestly don't know what to say here. Something should be said, but I don't know if I'm the one that should be saying it.

Hmm. Would someone get me a nice matching bra and panties to go with my dress?

Tee hee!
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Have at em Saggy

I'm glad to see new blood, and I'm glad to see you are ambitious - however I think once you start playing a while you will see $100 and 20-25 people will not quite get you to your goals. 20-25 would be ideal for a good healthy active guild I agree and we could do some damage with those numbers with maybe 2-3 Galleons tops, along with clippers as scouts and a merchant ship to boot. Castles are another story... meant for the big boys, Forest Crow, Wicked, No Melee etc... They easily have 50+ active members. It takes alot of resources and prep time along with seige weapons, and high end crafters. I don't believe a guild even at 20-25 could come close to taking one. Guilds like UDL and Paradox I have the numbers you are thinking about and they do have big manors and communtity crafting stations, but even they know they don't have the resources to take a Castle. This of course my opinion, but do a little research yourself, and see what it takes and well as the upkeep and then form your own opinion. As far as Cyn being picky, we have already been burned more than once and our coffers being emptied out by guidies. This game its almost expected to lie, steal and cheat, so I understand being a little cautious. - my two cents

Rage

quality over quantity for sure.

yea but those guys achieved 50+ members I am sure we could do the same. we gained a returning level 50 member today. so we gaining good members just a matter of time. I like siege warfare and castles and sea fights there fun this game could be fun if we could just reach 50+ which isn't easy. as far as 100 bucks I know it wont ge tme everything I want and and need but I can get deep into weapon smithing which would give me a strong return on gold. make sme laugh that so many people run through games 1000s upon 1000s and we can not soak up 50 of them lol??

Quote Originally Posted by maximusdecimus View Post
    yea but those guys achieved 50+ members I am sure we could do the same. we gained a returning level 50 member today. so we gaining good members just a matter of time. I like siege warfare and castles and sea fights there fun this game could be fun if we could just reach 50+ which isn't easy. as far as 100 bucks I know it wont ge tme everything I want and and need but I can get deep into weapon smithing which would give me a strong return on gold. make sme laugh that so many people run through games 1000s upon 1000s and we can not soak up 50 of them lol??
    Sagris please respond to this.

I hear he is apart of Shinlus crowd, starting to make sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Goraden View Post

No, I'm on strike.
    Raging Infectious Malice

Bare hands around your neck, to crush your fucking windpipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Goraden View Post

fuck you.

What server are you on? I started playing Archeage a week ago. I haven't played a MMO for over a decade. The last I played with KoT was in '01 with Everquest (Rallos Zek).

We'd love to see more peeps come over and just check it out if they haven't. We were out on the seas the other night and had reds jump are butts & push our shit in pretty hard! Damn it was so much fun! Aranspire and I went to Ynystere to send it to war quicker and teamed up with No Return. We make friends and enemies every day...I really enjoy this game!

Thank you Nifield and Krypts for the opportunity to lead KoT in Archeage. We continue to recruit daily and have had some awesome people join us for our "trial" period. I'll be sending some folks over to the forums so we can possibly have them play with us in future games.

aranzeb is server faction nuyina

LOL Nick! Thank you for saving the land for us. We will miss ya over here.....but don't be a stranger!!

Sounds good. Make sure you make it naughty and not nice......I'm getting too nice in my older age!